Overlooking the Piton Mountains and the Caribbean Sea, the Ladera Resort is made up of outdoor villas with private pools. Situated on a mountainside, it offers a panoramic view. It is located at the extreme south of Saint Lucia, 40 minutes from the international airport. It is one of the award-winning hotels selected by Condé Nast Traveler in 2014.
- Gros Piton Suite with Pool: This suite includes an open bedroom and a seating area offering views of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
- Rainbow Suite with Pool: This open suite, perched above the tropical forest, includes a spacious seating area and a bedroom with incredible views of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
- Hilltop Dream Suite with Pool: The Hilltop Suites with pool are located 3,000 metres above sea level. They offer from the living room breathtaking panoramas of the Caribbean Sea and the Pitons, as well as of the tropical valley.
- Heritage Dream Suite with Heated Pool: Spread on two levels, these suites have a large, open lounge with a separate dining room on the ground floor. They offer a view of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea. The second level includes a master bedroom and an open, full bathroom with a breathtaking view as well.
- The Suite: This suite with tropical décor is furnished with a king-size, four-poster bed. It offers magnificent views of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea.
- The Suites and Villa at Paradise Ridge: These spacious villas with tropical décor include furniture made on site by their artisans. They offer magnificent views of the Pitons (a UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the Caribbean Sea.
- The Owner’s Cottage: A splendid infinity pool, giving the illusion of a cascade, adorns the verandah of this luxury chalet with two large bedrooms.
- The Little Flower: This villa opens on to a spacious verandah with views of the Pitons and a private pool. The veranda has a fully-equipped kitchenette to prepare meals.
The Spa :
- The spa therapists use primarily Sothys products. Treatments inspired by the surrounding nature and outdoor massages are offered.
Restaurant & Bar
- Dasheene – Welcomes you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You will taste Caribbean dishes prepared with fresh local ingredients.
- The Bar at Dasheene – This is the place for a fun happy hour and breathtaking views of the mountains. The bar presents live musical shows at night.