Traveling in Switzerland with the Swiss Coupon Pass
Why should you buy the Swiss Coupon Pass if you plan to visit Switzerland?
The Swiss Coupon Pass is your perfect companion for your trip across Switzerland. It gives you access to 100 attractions in all of Switzerland but above all it allows you to benefit from a “2 for 1” fare on the route of the Grand Tour of Switzerland or Grand Tour of Switzerland by train (savings representing 6000 $).
Let yourself be inspired by 100 attractive coupons:
- Tourist attractions, adventure parks, museums
- Guided Tours on foot, by coach, mini-train and Segway
- Restaurants (Swiss and international cuisine)
- Swiss Federal Railways SBB CFF FFS (discount on money exchange and watches manufactured by Mondaine)
- UNESCO Sites and Swiss Castles
- Swiss mountain and cruise tours and dining experiences
- Entrance fees for pools and thermal baths
- Rentals (cars, motorcycles and sports equipment)
- Chocolate-, milk, and cheese- experiences
- Availability: The Swiss Coupon Pass is available as physical booklet as well as Digital Version.
- Validity: 01.12.2018 – 30.11.2019
- Languages: The Swiss Coupon Pass is available in German and English as a physical booklet, the Digital Swiss Coupon Pass is obtainable only in English.
- Price: 49.00CHF (around 66$)
- Would you like to have everything with you on your smartphone? In this case, benefit from the Digital Swiss Coupon Pass: Download your coupons to Apple Wallet for iPhones and Pass Wallet for Android devices and start your discovery tour right away. Are you only up for a short trip? No problem, the Digital Swiss Coupon Pass can be adapted to your individual travel preferences. You can choose between the purchase of a single, three, six or all eleven destinations of the Digital Pass.
To book your trip to Switzerland with our specialists, check out our travel ideas or contact us at 514-939-9999 or by email.