COVID-19 Restrictions Lifted for entering Canada
The Government of Canada has announced the removal of all COVID-19 border restrictions for anyone entering Canada.
Effective October 1, 2022, all travellers regardless of citizenship, will no longer have to:
- submit public health information through the ArriveCAN app or website
- provide proof of vaccination
- undergo pre-or on-arrival testing
- carry out COVID-19 related quarantine or isolatation
- monitor and report if they develop signs or symptoms of COVID-19 upon arriving into Canada
- Transport Canada is also removing the requirement to wear masks on planes or trains. (While the masking requirement is being lifted, all travellers are strongly recommended to wear high quality and well-fitted masks during thier journey)
Although these changes are in place in Canada, there are still countries with various COVID-19 requirements. Please check with your VP travel Advisor for clarification on the rules based on your travel destination and make an informed decision when considering travelling outside of Canada.