10 reasons to rent beach essentials for your Baby
Go on a trip with baby without the hassle! Going on vacation with a baby or toddler is often a headache when it comes to packing. You don’t want to forget anything: the stroller, the travel cot, beach umbrellas, hiking bag. The problem is, you’re going to be torn between what you can afford to take with you without costing you too much.
Some airlines allow you to take your children’s equipment but with supplements and the bill can quickly go up. There are companies in many destinations today that take care of renting out everything you need during your stay. A great way to travel lighter and save money!
1. You’ll have less to lug around when renting baby and toddler travel gear.
2. A full crib means better sleep.
3. Car seats are required by law and safety.
4. Car rental companies sometimes run out of car seats.
5. Baby equipment companies clean and disinfect their equipment thoroughly.
6. Make room in the trunk when traveling on the road.
7. Some babies just can’t separate from an inflatable seat or swing!
8. Renting a high chair makes eating easier.
9. Save space for other things.
10. Try out new baby and toddler equipment.
Here are some of the destinations where you can get all the necessary equipment:
- Angleterre: Airtots
- Canada: BabyQuip
- Costa Rica : Tico Friends
- États-Unis: Go Baby
- France: Bébé voyage malin location
- Île de la Réunion: Lilo bébé
- Kauai (Hawaii) : Babylicious Kauai
- Martinique: Bébé vadrouille
- Mexique (Yucatán): Bebe viajero
- Mexique (Puerto Vallarta): Baja Baby Gear
- Portugal : Let’s go Baby
- Rome (Italie): Travel Baby
And in the following article, you will find a complete list of items you might not have thought of bringing with you :